Tournaments & Corporate Events
Whether it is a full 144 player shotgun or a small corporate team-building exercise, RedTail guarantees the highest level of service and attention to your important tournament or event.
Please contact Tyler Morse our Marketing & Tournament Director with all inquiries concerning Golf Tournaments. Tournament costs will vary depending on the type of tournament and timing of your event. It is important for us to have the following information in order to provide you with an accurate tournament quote:
- Date of event
- Number of Players
- Number of holes
- Are you going to be using power carts?
- Any food service required (box lunch, pre-event buffet, post event food service)
- Tournament Prizes
- KP's & Longest Drive (Number of Divisions - Men's, Women's, Member's, Guest's)
Email this information to Tyler Morse by clicking the link or call him at (503) 646-5166. We will return your email or phone call within 24-48 hours.
RedTail also specializes in corporate events. We can organize and host your corporate clinic to include golf instruction with our incredible staff of RYG™ Teaching Professionals. We can also schedule individual team-building events, social functions and much more utilizing our practice range, catering facilities as well as the golf course. Contact Tyler Morse (firstname.lastname@example.org), Tournament Director, and he will assist you in planning, organizing and implementing everything you need to arrange a premier event at RedTail Golf Center.
There are two types of group/corporate instructional programs that we can organize:
1. Private Lesson Program
A Private Lesson Program is best suited for a more informal event in which all guests will freely come and go without restriction. If you are not sure of the timing of your guests arrival and departure from your event and you do not want them to be pressured by any time commitments, then a Private Lesson Program is the best type of event package for you. We can reserve any or all of our 78 tee stations, and we can provide state-of-the-art video analysis and email summaries of each guest's golf swing. We will offer unlimited range balls for your guests' enjoyment and we can even supply free one-hour private lessons (an $80 value per person) to each of your guests as a gift.
|Corporate or Group Event/Private Instruction||Pricing|
|Tee-Station Reservation||$20 per hour (1)|
|RYG™ Professional||$100 per hour (2)|
|(1) The Tee-Station Reservation fee is $20 per mat per hour.
(2) We recommend a ratio of no more than 1 professional to every 4 guests per hour.
2. Group Clinic Program
A Group Clinic Program is best suited for an event in which all guests will be asked to arrive at a specific time for the entirety of the event. If you have a group of clients and you would like to invite them to a golf clinic at RedTail, we can reserve a portion of our tee-line and produce an enjoyable, fun and entertaining golf instructional clinic for your employees, clients or friends. We can even take the entire group onto the golf course to play 9 or 18 holes.
|10 Persons or Less||$30 per person|
|11-20 Persons||$25 per person|
|21 Persons or More||$20 per person|
|Tee Station Reservation before/after event||$20 per hour (5)|
(1) RedTail guarantees a ratio of no more than 8 students to 1 RYG™ Professional.
(2) All pricing listed above is based upon a 1 hour clinic. If you would prefer a longer clinic, pricing would be adjusted accordingly based upon the hourly rate as listed above.
(3) RedTail will provide curriculum and handouts for each participant.
(4) Golf balls and tee-line reservation during the clinic is included in the price listed above.
(5) Tee-Station reservation before or after event is not included in the pricing.
Please direct all inquiries regarding tournaments & special events to Tyler Morse.